Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 6

I know its Thursday not Wednesday. You were probably all thinking (all two of you), "where is the new post? What amazing successes/challenges were faced this week?"

To be honest, this was not a good week...BUT I'm OK with that. There are weeks in our lives that are, for whatever reason, more challenging than others. This was one of those weeks. I've faced challenges this week that were bigger and scarier than almost any other challenge I've ever faced and I am PROUD of the way I handled it. I didn't dive into food (in fact, being upset has the opposite affect on me. I feel slightly sick so I don't eat), but I also didn't count points or worry about what I was eating. Points and worry are for the other 51 weeks of the year.

My weight loss efforts might have suffered a bit, but as with all challenges in life, the key to success is getting up one more time than you fall down.

I'm afraid that I can't even lay out how badly my weight loss efforts suffered as I don't currently have a scale. It is on my list, though, so hopefully next week I will have some numbers ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment