Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 5 weigh in

I really hate it when you weigh yourself early in the week and discover that you've lost a ton of weight but by the time you weigh in, you're back up. I'm not really complaining. Overall, it was a loss this week, and you can't complain about a loss...its just...it was such a bigger loss last Friday...oh well.

Perhaps the pizza and beer did me in. Probably. Note to self: eat less pizza - drink less beer.

Once again, I was really good 5 days this last week. Then there was the pizza and beer debacle (but what else was I supposed to do during a Dr. Who marathon?). The other day I went over was really not my fault in any way. Some friends had us over for dinner and managed to cook the most amazing, low-calorie food. Apparently, eating A LOT amazing low-calorie food isn't so good for weight loss (but still probably better than eating A LOT of pizza and beer).

Last Week: 189.2 pounds
This Week: 188.4 pounds

Weeks Loss: -0.8 pounds

Total Loss: -2.1 pounds

Gawd. That number looks so pathetically small. I mean, if I were going to the meetings, I wouldn't even have gotten an award yet (and practically EVERYONE gets that stupid 5 pound award).

Maybe I should make it my goal to not go over AT ALL this week. Can I do it?

1 comment:

  1. On the brighter side, now you know that that arbitrary seeming extreme drop from your early weigh-in didn't mean what it implied (that it doesn't matter). Just keep your eye on the overall :)

    BTW: shouldn't it be Weeks Change and Total Change rather than loss? Otherwise it looks like your loss is negative, which would imply a gain :)

    ReplyDelete