Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 2 weigh in

Well...I did better this week. I swear there were at least two days that I stayed within my points. Maybe even three. Not great. I know. But better.

I did start to exercise this week. Adam, Ilya, and I have been walking to the park about a half a mile from our house after dinner. Then, while Ilya and Adam play on the playground, I've been running and walking (mostly walking) around the half mile park. Its really nice to have some alone time where I can just listen to my music and focus on me. Plus, I love the way I feel when I am done. Hopefully, my shin splints and sore ankle won't get much worse so that I can continue this ritual.

I did track all my food, and - surprise - I went over my points every day that I ate out. Guess I should eat out less :( I'm also thinking that a sugar detox is in my future....but I'll worry about that later.

Last week: 188.4 pounds
This week: 188.3 pounds

Week's loss: -0.1 pounds
Total loss: -2.2 pounds

So, its not exactly a stellar loss, but I'll take it considering I literally ate my weight in pizza yesterday plus it was my dad's birthday so I might have had a slice of pie. Or two. Who's counting? Back on track today, and next week is going to be grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment