Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Week 1 weigh in

To say that this week was difficult would be an understatement. I managed to go over my points EVERY SINGLE DAY! Every single day. Even the first day. Needless to say, I'm not feeling very optimistic about this weigh-in. I was actually feeling pretty down about the whole thing until I talked to my saint (otherwise known as Adam, my husband) who pointed out that it is impossible to simple change all of my habits overnight. Its OK that I am going over points because at least I'm trying to do something different. I love that guy. And he's right.

While trying to motivate myself, I found an app for my android phone called wwdiary. Its awesome and free (although I recommend donating if you find it as useful as I do). It has been wonderful at helping me track my food and activity points.

Here are the numbers:

Last weeks weight: 190.5 pounds
This weeks weight: 188.4 pounds
Difference: -2.1 pounds

Yea...Except that I might have weighed myself with all my clothes on at the end of the day last week. And, I might have weighted myself at the beginning of the day in my PJs this week...I might have...

Regardless, the point remains that I lost 2.1 pounds! Yea me! I'm only 8.4 pounds away from my 180 pound goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment